Effective and Engaging
1-on-1 Personalized Learning Sessions
We have been serving students and families in North County San Diego since 2011. Our goal is to provide students with tutoring that addresses foundational areas in math, language arts and other subject areas (upon request). At the same time, we create an individualized plan to help students master current classroom material. We provide engaging instruction and activities to promote interest and positive learning experiences. This helps students to build confidence and increase academic success.
We are Unique in Several Ways
Our tutoring is:
- with an experienced and dedicated educator
- in the comfort of your own home or at the local library
- at a time that fits your schedule
- for elementary to high school level students
- offered at competitive rates
- available via an online video platform
Please contact us to learn more about our tutoring.
My name is
Elaine Engel Keswick
- Masters in Education- University of California, San Diego
- B.A. Human Development- University of California, San Diego
- Multiple-subject teaching credential with an emphasis in math instruction
- Supplementary Math Teaching Credential
- Teacher Leader for San Marcos Unified School District (2010 – 2012)
- GATE certified
I am passionate about teaching students by helping them to understand what they are learning, so they can apply their skills to other situations and types of problems. I have over 15 years of teaching and tutoring experience in many subject areas, particularly in the area of math. This experience helps me to review important past skills with students, while ensuring they make progress with the current classroom material.